The grandaddy of them all, our Producer-level collaboration option will provide you with everything you need to take the story from the pre-production stage to the publication stage.
All you have to do is write.
Your Producer-level collaboration package includes:
- A commercial cover, designed to sell. This is your book’s number one conversion element. We’ve got you covered.
- A detailed outline that hits the notes and tone for your genre, optimizing your chances for maximum readers.
- One 40-minute meeting with our concierge to discuss your personal goals.
- One year of StoryShop + linking of characters and elements.
- Two 60-minute story meetings with a Story Coach. An unforgettable experience to NAIL YOUR STORY and start on the best possible path. Your coach WILL help you to take your story from good to great, and more personalized to you (so that it will be just as commercial, but easier and more fun to write).
- One 60-minute character interview and fully fleshed out character profiles. Our previous Storytellers can’t imagine writing a story without this!
- A StoryJacket to identify your story’s holes before you start writing. This saves time and money for smart authors who recognize that value.
- Story meeting 3-Pack: 3 x 20 minutes. We suggest using them for Act I, II, and III, but we’re here for you, in whatever way we can help you most.
- ACT I check-in with your Story Coach where you’ll receive developmental notes on what you’ve got drafted so far. If your first act is bulletproof, you can really fly through the draft.
- A professional line edit of your completed manuscript by Sterling & Stone’s in-house editor.
- One 60-minute marketing consultation with Sterling & Stone’s in-house Fiction Hacker. With a Story Studio that’s on track to publish over a book a week throughout 2018 — across a variety of genres — we’re armed with the knowledge and experience to develop a strategy based on your unique author situation.
- A personalized marketing strategy to launch your book or series right, based on what’s working now.
- A professionally copy written product description by our fiction ninjas that’s written to grab a reader’s attention and draw them into your story.
- A finished Story from our Gallery deserves our very best polish. We will fully compile your finished manuscript for print and eBook formats, and give you a professional marketing kit with graphics to match your original cover.
- Your book is done, but that doesn’t mean that we are. We’re building authors here. So to ensure your long-term success, you’ll get a 20-minute “What’s Next?” career strategy meeting, or as we like to call it, a Hot Seat with our very own Sean Platt. He’s advised seven and eight figure businesses, and helped countless authors find and follow the path toward a successful indie career. Sean doesn’t do any one-on-one consulting, except for those Stories To Go authors who have taken their book to the finish line.
- Free membership to the Storytorium. You’ll be invited to join our vibrant community of Storytellers, with access to a private Slack group, exclusive content, and interactive craft lessons directly from the principal creators here at Sterling & Stone.