This “Classic” Stories to Go package was an absolute hit with our customers from our inaugural Gallery. So we’re bringing it back, but this time amping it up.
Your Author-level collaboration package includes:
- A commercial cover, designed to sell. This is your book’s number one conversion element. We’ve got you covered.
- A detailed outline that hits the notes and tone for your genre, optimizing your chances for maximum readers.
- One year of StoryShop + basic integration.
- One 60-minute initial story meeting with a Story Coach. An unforgettable experience to NAIL YOUR STORY and start on the best possible path. Your coach WILL help you to take your story from good to great, and make it more personalized to you (so that it will be just as commercial, but easier and more fun to write).
- One 60-minute character interview and fully fleshed out character profiles. Our previous Storytellers can’t imagine writing a story without this!
- A StoryJacket to identify your story’s holes before you start writing. This saves time and money for smart authors who recognize that value.
- Story meeting 3-Pack: 3 x 20 minutes. We suggest using them for Act I, II, and III, but we’re here for you, in whatever way we can help you most.
- One 60-minute marketing consultation with Sterling & Stone’s in-house Fiction Hacker. With a Story Studio that’s on track to publish over a book a week throughout 2018 — across a variety of genres — we’re armed with the knowledge and experience to develop a strategy based on your unique author situation.
- A personalized marketing strategy to launch your book or series right, based on what’s working now.
- A professionally copy written product description by our fiction ninjas that’s written to grab a reader’s attention and draw them into your story.
- Free membership to the Storytorium. You’ll be invited to join our vibrant community of Storytellers, with access to a private Slack group, exclusive content, and interactive craft lessons directly from the principal creators here at Sterling & Stone.